Management and Training for Dogs and Kids
Already have a baby or children in the home, and need some help with your dog’s behavior? This one-on-one class will cover the behaviors most people need to for a peaceful living space between canine and kid, as well as appropriate expectations. We start with an intake call, and then the first lesson is typically held within one week of the call.
- Name response
- Hand Target
- Leave it
- Management practices to keep everyone safe and happy
- Learn about dog behavior and body language
- Six 40-minute virtual lessons
- Notes within 24 hours of each lesson
- Six months of unlimited email support
Please note, this class is not for dogs with human aggression or severe anxiety. If that describes your dog, please reach out to me and I will refer you to a veterinary behaviorist and/or certified behavior consultant to address these issues.
Ready To Book?
Schedule a 60-minute intake call to get started.